A New Non-School Challenge

Hi, my name is Kimberly and I am a Facebook addict.

Since I am working full-time, I don't see my friends as often.  Facebook helps me stay in touch.

So two days ago, I read this article about the guy who liked everything on Facebook.  I really stuck with me because I have noticed that I don't like Facebook as much. The last Facebook update really turned me off.  I am tired of seeing things my friends like that have nothing to do with them or me.  Ugh.  And I feel like I am missing important things because they aren't showing up in my newsfeed.

Then I came across another article by someone who didn't like anything for 2 weeks.  2 WEEKS?  That sounds impossible.  But his Facebook experience definitely improved.  So it go me wondering, can I do this - for 2 weeks?  One week? One day?

I realized I have to try.  Otherwise, I am about ready to give up on Facebook. So here goes!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual