Channeling what little creativity I have

Wow. I can't believe summer is almost over.  Towards the end of July, I took a couple of PD classes and my brain started to shift to school mode.  But then my family went on an amazing vacation for 6 days and I went back into vacation mode.  Big time.

But back to life, back to reality (singing the 90s tune in my head), I started thinking about my classroom.  I have been doing a lot of reading of blogs and trying to get ideas (or something to borrow). I ended up ordering a few things from Vistaprint.

First up, I got some great ideas from Rockstar Math Teacher.  She is AMAZING! I really like the posters about GRIT and Learning/Doing Mathematics.  

I have had this picture in my Google Drive for a while, and I want it for my upcoming year.  I don't remember where I got it, so unfortunately, I can't give credit where it is due.  




And lastly, I made one poster.  I found this blog post that inspired the style of my poster, but the wording again is inspired by Rockstar Math Teacher.  Here is my creation:



Now I just need to figure out where to actually put them.... 

Comments

  1. I love it. Way Awesome. :o). I love that I was able to inspire you with ideas for your classroom. I am inspired by your "I don't Get It" find. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual