Playing around with Google Add-Ons

I am working on Google Certified Educator Level 2 Certification. Due to this, I have made time to play with some Google Add-ons and here on my thoughts on a couple.

First, I played with Flubaroo.  I have heard a lot about it and have had it on my "to-do" list for a long time - but with teaching and life, I never got a chance to really look at it. I was pretty impressed with it.  I wish I had learned about it before - it would have made my life a lot easier.

Next,  I learned about Doc to Form. It is cool, but is a lot like copying and pasting from a Google Doc to Google Form.  Having both in the same tab is nice though.

The last one I played with is Yet Another Mail Merge.  I like that I could import my Google contacts into the sheet and that it  listed all my drafts that I could select as my template.  The test email feature was pretty useful too.  The box that popped up asking for $ so I could email more recipents was a little surprise - I thought the add-on was free.  I could definitely see how it would be useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual