Google Keep - it is a Keeper!

In my current position, I take notes all day long on my phone. With most of them, I need to be able to access them on one of my work devices.  Luckily for me, I live in a GSuite district and I can use Google Keep, which is a note-taking service. Basically, it is digital sticky notes accessible on any device. It has become my lifesaver.

  

In episode 11 of of #GoogleTeacherTribe podcast, Kasey and Matt talked Kasey's blog post about personalizing your Google Keep.  They talked about using Canva to make pretty pictures to organize Google Keep.  I loved that idea - and used it the same day! I even have a Google Keep Note where I jot down things I want to try from the podcasts I listen to and another one for when I get inspired by more seasoned ITS in my district. 

  

And all of this has even bled over into my personal life.  I use Google Keep to stay on top of my grocery list. I love the check boxes - I can check off each item as I pick it up! And I can see what I have purchased prior (if I don't delete the checked items) and even uncheck items to add them back to my list (for things I buy regularly, like milk and goldfish). 

And to keep track of all the places we want to revisit. (Apparently children don't remember the places they go when they are younger than about 8 or 9).   



Have you tried Google Keep yet?  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual