Tidbits from TCEA

I just spent last week learning at the TCEA Conference in San Antonio, TX.  I got to hear about tips and tricks from Leslie Fisher, 'new school' with Caitlyn Tucker, and future ready schools with Thomas Murray.



Here are few of my "a-ha" moments!

  • Use Remind not only as a reminder of due dates and tests, but use it as a way to show off the good things you are doing in your class! 
  • Playlists are a great way to personalize learning! Here is a great blog post by Caitlyn Tucker. 
  • Radio.garden - hear radio stations from around the world!
  • Station Rotations in Google Classroom - that way students have all their information at their fingertips and they can reference it again.
  • Things I had heard of and I need to look at again: Apple Clips, Flippity, Mentimeter, and Gimkit.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual