My Goals - and Post #1










So Krista Tyler posted this and I have been wanting to do it - so I am jumping in! Here is the original post.

I also am joining the #MTBOS Challenge for the remainder of 2014 that I heard about from Middle School Math Rules!

Luckily, both of these deal with goals!

My PROFESSIONAL GOALS:

  • to integrate more technology where students create and share
  • to better explain our daily class goals
  • to share more tech with my fellow teachers

MY PERSONAL GOALS:
  • spend more time with my family
  • to watch "Breaking Bad" (it has been clogging my DVR for almost a year)
  • to finally paint my bedroom
Now that I have these written down, let's see how I do! 



Comments

  1. Good luck with your goals Kim. Spend more time with family is a great one for any teacher these days. The job demands have gotten to be a bit crazy and it's easy to sacrifice the quality time we should be spending with our own families. Hope you have a great November!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual