The App that might have changed my life

There is an app that might have changed my life.  I had been looking for one like it, and hadn't really found it yet.  But then this app was recommended to me by another teacher and once I started using it, I was hooked!

The app is called Scan Pages and it is by Ricoh.  Here is its icon:



Once you open it up, this is what you see: 


I love how I can either take pictures in the app (that is the lens icon) or use pictures that I have already taken (the picture icon).  Another great feature is that you can tag the items (see my accel, decimal, etc above the files) and then filter what you see by that tag.  

After class, I take pictures of my interactive notebook and share them in my Google Drive folder.  Once the picture are in the app, then they can be used a pictures or scanned into PDF format.  This works great too for any worksheets or meeting notes that I need electronically.  

And the best part, it is free! This app really has changed my life.... it has made combining the paper trail with the digital age.  

If you use it, please tell me what you think! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual