The new school year has started!

It's the second day of school and I am exhausted, but it is a good exhausted.  I feel like I know most of the kids' names by now and we have played a bunch of games getting to know each other.  Tomorrow we start learning what's in the curriculum.

Here are a few photos of my mostly finished classroom:


The Agenda Board



My MYP/IB Board and bins for notebooks



Stuck? Some strategies above my front boards (which I will share photos of soon)



My Anchor Chart Board and my Thinking Cards 



Up close of my Thinking Cards board.  



Front Student Supply Station


I thought I took more pictures than that... but I guess not.  I will try and take more soon! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual