Today's Tips from Pinterest

I love Pinterest! I use it to find great stuff for my classroom, as well as for activities to share with my middle and elementary school friends.  I found some good links today, so I thought I would compile them here. 

Technology Tips:
Top 10 Tech Tips for Teachers (from Shake Up Learning)
6 Good Chromebook Apps for Recording and Editing Audio (from Educational Technology and Mobile Learning)
5 Must have Chrome Extensions for Every Teacher (from Educational Technology and Mobile Learning)

For my Social Studies friends:


Ideas for Next Year:
Growth Mindset Banners (from the Darling English Teacher)
STEAM Team Building (from Teachers are Terrific)
Classroom Decoration (from Huffpost Education)

Now if I can just remember these when I need them! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual