Organizing Incoming Digital Info

Sorry I haven't written - summer has been a little crazy, between 2 trips and a week of Girl Scout camp (that I helped run/organize).  My brain has been on overdrive though, so the next few blog posts will probably be about all my thoughts and what not that pertain to the upcoming school year.  Well, there might be one or two posts about vacation....

Anyway, in one of my overdrive moments, I was thinking about all the information I have amassed (that I might need at a later point) to help with either of my three upcoming challenges - 7th grade math, flipping my classroom, and the Next Generation Digital Classroom.  Pinterest is my main go to - I am a visual person, so I really like bookmarking with pictures.  I have been organizing my pins by unit, so that for example, when I teach integers, all of the games/foldables/manipulatives are in one spot.  When looking them over yesterday (yes, I occasionally due to cleaning and rearranging) I realized my boards are chock-ful of information, and it might be good to put them in a blog post so that maybe, they can help someone else out who might be facing similar challenges to my own.

Pinterest Links (some of the ones I thought could be the most helpful):
Me
Technology
Flipped Classroom
Interactive Notebooks

Any recommendations for things to add?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual