Pinning on my phone

I am sure you read the headline, and said 'Don't you know about the little shortcut with bookmarking the pinmarklet?' Yes, I do, but it doesn't seem to work all the time. Ugh.  And Pinterest is my GO TO for organizing all the fab stuff I find in the internet. 

So today, while I was taking a break from water park wackiness, I was searching around my Pinterest app and noticed that there was an 'Add a pin' spot. This could be the answer to my prayer! 



And it was! Any link I opened in Twitter or Facebook or Google Plus, I can now pin very easily. I know this seems really simple, but for me, it rivals the 'Pin in' extension in Chrome that is my savior.   

I know this might be silly, but for me, this is Awesome! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual