Favorite Podcasts

I am really struggling to find time to read these days (or even the desire to do so). Luckily for me, professional development can come in a variety of ways.  These days, my favorite way to learn is with podcasts.



Here are a few of my favorites:

Google Teacher Tribe -  I really enjoy this podcast each week. It is a great way to keep up with what is going on with Google updates. Another favorite part of mine is the listener questions - usually I have those questions too! 

Shukes and Giff - This is another favorite because of all the little "a-ha's" that they share. I have learned so much!

EduDuctTape - a new fave! I love how Jake and his guests ask questions and then come up with solutions!

House of Edtech  - I don't listen to this one weekly, but I make sure I listed to the App Smackdown each year.  My favorite part of the podcast is the EdTech Recommendation.

Check This Out - I don't listen to this one weekly, but my favorite part is the banter between Brian and Ryan - it is like we are all hanging out together.

I like podcasts for more than just professional learning. I listen to a few based on some TV shows I watch, but I listen weekly to The Audible. I LOVE college football and this podcast keeps me up-to-date on what I need to know.

What do you like to listen to?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Icon Board

Remote Learning Recommendations, part 1

My Personal User Manual